LONDON


I've spent a couple days in London during this easter vacation. It was my first time here and I have to say I love this city so much. So much to do, so much to see. London is a city for the one who want's to live life experiencing everything.

I visited the Kensington Palace musuem and also the Alexander Mcqueen exhibition (Victoria and Albert museum). In the Kensington museum I saw queen Elisabeths and Dianas dresses (bottom left photo). Amazing seeing those dresses in real life. And then of course Alexander Mcqueens was incredable. Can't belive I've seen the actuall dresses Alexander Mcqueen has made, with his own hands!! That's just crazy.. 

I only had time to see maybe like 1% of everything London has to offer. I am ready to spend much more time in this exciting city. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I love your blog too!

    I'd like to follow but do not have the option to do so. Follow me I follow back to be easier!
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete